What is TMdB?
Tender Manager TMdB is a tender management tool created to assist with the formal evaluation of tendered proposals. It is applicable to any business or organisation that requires a simple, efficient tender management tool. TMdB is a quantitative MEAT tool that uses assessment descriptors, scoring and narrative to recommend a preferred tenderer.
Why use TMdB?
Tender Manager TMdB is not designed to replace the many complex and expensive corporate tender management tools that already exist. It is intended to supplement them by providing a simple tender management solution. It is useable in any management regime requiring a tender management tool that is consistent with generally accepted ethics and probity guidelines and MEAT.
Who uses TMdB?
Tender Manager TMdB is a low cost, easy to learn and deploy tender management tool. The included, comprehensive user manual is more than adequate to to learn TMdB. The software is generally for use by individuals, companies and organisations and should be able to be used in a shared environment.
Capabilities of Tender Manager TMdB
- Develop hierarchical evaluation trees that can be expanded and collapsed
- Create custom Assessments, Assessment Descriptors & Assessment Scores
- Define, Score, Normalise and Weight both Priced and Non-Priced tender components - MEAT
- Customise the Normalisation Factor
- Customise scores decimal values
- Identify and record/manage risks, consistent with ISO 31000, against each assessment element
- Customisable Likelihood/Consequence risk matrix
- Document/manage questions to tenderers - Email direct from TMdB
- Customisable risk/question owners and status
- View statistics pie graphs for the database
- Save statistics as image files (png, jpeg, tiff & gif)
- Create printed reports with customisable content (including print to PDF)
- Save reports as RTF or Doc files to be further customised by more specialised word processors
- Use context-sensitive menus and keyboard shortcuts to enhance productivity
- Export risks to CSV files using customisable delimiters - import to Risk Manager RMdB
- Tab bar for multiple opened databases (macOS Sierra users only)
- Preferences saved to Apple iCloud account so all devices logged-in to the same account can share preferences
- Databases saved to an Apple iCloud account so all devices logged-in to the same account can access databases and manage file conflicts
- Supports macOS 10.14 Dark Mode
Tender Manager TMdB is for Apple desktop or laptop computers running OS X 10.12 or later